- Home page
- News & Events
- Business Opportunities & Directory
- Business Associations
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- About us
- Contact us
- Useful links
VIRTUAL BUSINESS MATCHING FOR SEAFOOD BUSSINESSES11/8/2021 5:08:41 AM
A matchmaking webinar between the U.S and Ca Mau seafood exporters, particularly in shrimp, will be hosted
For years, the U.S’ consumers have favored seafood from Viet Nam, particularly shrimp, for its tastes, freshness and diversity.
Despite pandemic situation, in first 9 months of 2021, Viet Nam has exported approximately $1,4 billion of seafood to U.S market (increased nearly 25% compared with same period 2020). In which, Ca Mau Province is considered “Viet Nam - shrimp hub”.
To promote seafood trade, a matchmaking webinar between the U.S and Ca Mau seafood exporters, particularly in shrimp, will be hosted by Viet Nam Trade Office in the U.S and Ca Mau Investment Promotion and Enterprise Support Center.
Admission is free.
Date: 18th November 2021
Time: 8.00 pm – 10.00 pm (U.S eastern time)
List of Ca Mau exporters: here
Link for event: https://bit.ly/3otAhkN
Introduction of Viet Nam seafood:
For further information, please feel free to contact:
VIETNAM TRADE OFFICE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1730 M Street, N.W., # 501; Washington D.C., 20036
Tel: (202) 463-9419 (Mr. Luong Kim Thanh)
Website: www.vntousa.orgOlder news
- TRADE MATCHING PROGRAM BETWEEN SUPPLIERS OF POTENTIAL EXPORTING PRODUCTS OF THE CENTRAL – WESTERN HIGHLANDS AND EXPORTING ENTERPRISES AND TRADE PROMOTION ORGANIZATIONS
- Viet Nam Furniture Matching Week 2022
- VIETNAM - U.S. ONLINE CONFERENCE AND BUSINESS MATCHING TRADE PROMOTION IN FURNITURE INDUSTRY
- VIET NAM – U.S. TRADE FORUM 2021
- Consultative webinar to promote imports and exports between Vietnam and US markets
- VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS NETWORKING WEBINAR ON LOGISTICS 2021