- Home page
- News & Events
- Business Opportunities & Directory
- Business Associations
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- About us
- Contact us
- Useful links
Gov’t convenes meeting to discuss ways to support businesses9/28/2021 7:12:33 AM
Gov’t convenes meeting to discuss ways to support businesses
VGP – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on Sunday chaired a virtual meeting with business representatives and local leaders to discuss ways to support the business community amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
In his opening remarks, PM Pham appreciated and thanked the business community for having stood side by side with the Government in the fight against the pandemic and for sustaining efforts in maintaining business operations.
From the early days of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Government and the Prime Minister have organized series of meetings with both local and foreign-funded enterprises to learn about their difficulties and recommendations in order to devise proper support measures, said Pham.
He particularly empathized with the hardships faced by the business circle due to the resurgence of the fourth COVID-19 wave which began in late April, prompting many localities to impose social distancing order.
Given the situation, the Government chief stressed that the more difficult, complicated and sensible it gets, the more united we should stay to overcome challenges together./.
(Source: www.chinhphu.vn)Older news
- US firms offer development suggestions to the south
- FDI inflows into Viet Nam pick up slightly in first nine months
- Gov’t adopts Guidelines on safe adaptation to COVID-19 pandemic
- New master scheme on seaport system approved
- NA Chairman promises favourable conditions for investment, business activities
- FDI investors maintain confidence in Viet Nam’s economic prospects, WB senior economist says