- Home page
- News & Events
- Country of Vietnam
- Enterprise Directory
- Business Associations
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- About us
- Contact us
- Useful links
- Trade & Investment Update
12/25/2019 4:01:06 AM
In efforts to improve the bilateral trade balance, and promotes the imports of U.S. goods, Vietnam encourages and welcomes US businesses to export key products, including pork and frozen pork.
- Upcoming events
1/15/2020 10:17:09 PM
Vietnam is now becoming one of the “brightest star” in the wood-based furniture production and exports for the world, with furniture exports accounting for about 6% of the global market share, with large markets as: USA, Japan, China, EU, Korea and some new potential markets such as Canada, Russia, India ...
- HortEx Vietnam; Unique B2B platform for the Horticulture and Floriculture sector in Vietnam!
- Vietnam Pavilion at Las Vegas Market Summer Show 2019
- Vietnamese seafood exporters keep joining The 2019 Seafood Expo North America (Boston Seafood Show)
- Visit VIFA-EXPO 2019 and discover the fascination of Vietnam's Furniture and Handicraft
- INVITATION TO LIFESTYLE VIETNAM 2019 TRADE FAIR
- Vietnam today
11/29/2018 4:12:00 PM
The first Viet Nam Travel & Tourism Summit will take place at the Intercontinental Landmark72 hotel in Ha Noi on December 5-6 in the framework of the Viet Nam Economic Forum (ViEF) 2018.
- Business environment
12/10/2018 11:29:00 AM
Vietnam has become an increasingly attractive destination for foreign investors. The international manufacturing sector is moving to Vietnam and more FDI is flowing into the country, showing growing confidence among investors in the market, according to a representative from Agility – a leading global logistics group.
- General information
Vietnam’s population stood at around 83 million (2005 figure). The most popular language is Vietnamese. The country's history dates back more than 4,000 years to when the ancient Vietnamese people founded their first nation under the name “Van Lang.”