- Home page
- News & Events
- Business Opportunities & Directory
- Business Associations
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- About us
- Contact us
- Useful links
VIETNAM - U.S. ONLINE CONFERENCE AND BUSINESS MATCHING TRADE PROMOTION IN FURNITURE INDUSTRY12/7/2021 10:06:37 PM
CONFERENCE AND BUSINESS MATCHING TRADE PROMOTION IN FURNITURE INDUSTRY
Viet Nam has emerged as a major furniture supplier to the US and exports of wooden products, especially furniture, have been increased every year.
In 2020, the US is the biggest importer of Viet Nam wooden furniture, accounting for 27% of trade volume regarding woods/wooden products.
Despite pandemic situation, in the first 10 months of 2021, Viet Nam has exported approximately $7,2 billion of wooden furniture to the US market (increased nearly 18% compared with same period of 2020).
To promote trade in furniture, a virtual conference and business matching webinar between the U.S importers, distributors…and Vietnamese manufactures will be hosted by the Viet Nam Trade Office in the U.S and Viet Nam Trade Promotion Agency (Ministry of Industry and Trade).
Admission is free.
Date: 15th December 2021
Time: 8.30 pm – 10.30 pm (U.S eastern time)
List of Vietnamese exporters: here
Link for the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89737955770?pwd=RVQwenRna0ZIMXJvT1JDT05FNFdQdz09
For further information, please contact:
Viet Nam Trade Office in Washington D.C
1730 M Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036
Tel: 202 463 9419
Email: ThanhLK@vntousa.orgOlder news
- TRADE MATCHING PROGRAM BETWEEN SUPPLIERS OF POTENTIAL EXPORTING PRODUCTS OF THE CENTRAL – WESTERN HIGHLANDS AND EXPORTING ENTERPRISES AND TRADE PROMOTION ORGANIZATIONS
- Viet Nam Furniture Matching Week 2022
- VIET NAM – U.S. TRADE FORUM 2021
- Consultative webinar to promote imports and exports between Vietnam and US markets
- VIRTUAL BUSINESS MATCHING FOR SEAFOOD BUSSINESSES
- VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS NETWORKING WEBINAR ON LOGISTICS 2021